The “Walking towards social inclusion” project is the common good we share with every person who feels connected with the values and wants to contribute to develop it. It is a self-managed crowd-funded project that needs collaborations and support for sustaining the common good.
Be partner of the project means be part of the community: “Everyone contributes to the community. Every contribution is valid and necessary for the community”
You can contribute whatever you have, what you are and what you can, nothing more. Together we can make steps towards social inclusion and contribute to the social transformation. Thank you!!
- Text translation to allow access to the information (English, German, Turkish, Serbo-bosnian-croat, Persian, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian…)
- Communication: connecting social agents (artistic- community- and education field), creating a call for participation in the International Encounter in July 2016, developing social network campaign, spreading the information,..
- Cultural Management: International encounter coordination/ organization, logistics, fundraising,…
- Fundraising: creating Crowdfunding campaign, collaborating on grant applications,…
- Volunteers and collaborators: work camp
- CONTACT US and tell us what you want to exchange with the project to make it possible!!
Your organization can contribute to / support the project with:
- Places in Vienna to support the International Encounter in July 2016: Workshops, Open shows, Seminars/conference, working places for the team,
- Grants and monetary contributions to allow more people access and participation into the International Encounter (reduced participation fee), travel costs and accommodation in Vienna for the international theater groups, contributions for the organizing team (honorars, workers, infrastructure..).
- CONTACT US and tell us what your organization can exchange with the project to make it possible!!
Every drop makes the ocean… We need you to become a great ocean!
Special thanks for the Personal Contributions for creating this website
Text Revision/Translation David AR., Gemma R., Alex G., Celia T., Esther S., Lisa K.
Pictures/designs David AR., María A., París U.
Improspañol logos Renata Behnke
Concept and contents París Uki